How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
Guide on how to access the folders in your VPS Linux!
This is the easiest way, First make sure you install the winSCP. When your WinSCP is available just open it and enter your server IP (Primary) with your root user and password.
The left box is the files/folders on your computer and on the right box is your VPS folders/files
On this guide, I will show you how to replace an existing file but first, let us browse your ea folder
As you notice there is red square above the image just click that and then you will see now the result below, please notice
you will see the home folder, just double click the home folder
To replace a file go inside your ea folder, we will replace for example we are going to replace the file name char_athena.conf, now just open that folder on the right box /home/ea/conf/
see image below(notice the left box is already browsed to where my conf folder is) then click the char_athena.conf press ctrl then left click on the char_athena.conf in the left box
When replacing a file it MUST be in the same directory. Notice the above image!
To replace, click the F5 Copy button and then it will pop up click Copy
Click Yes to replace that file.
To exit press the X above the winSCP or press F10 Quit button to exit/quit!
- What is the difference between a VPS and Web Hosting (shared)?
- How to reduce the number of inodes/files on cPanel account?
- What are the advantages of a VPS?
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux
- Why is my VPS constantly crashing?
- What is guaranteed and burst memory (RAM)?
- How to change your Web Hosting or CPanel password?
- How do I know what server I am on?
- Changing Server Hostname
- One-Click WordPress
- Check the RAM Usage in Linux
- What is a VPS?
- Our VPS Hosting Test IP
- How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
- MySQL Table says IN USE, but table will not repair in PHPMyAdmin
- How to change your VPS and phpMyAdmin password?
- How to Fix PHPMyAdmin Error “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 132218712 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11641294 bytes)”?
- Changing Time Zone
- How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?