How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?
First, download and extract the WinMTR Portable Software Click Here To Download
Open the WinMTR.exe which one that working on your PC.
2. Click Start Button to start the traceroute and ping your VPS IP Address or your Server Main IP Address.
3. Hold and Drag to expand the WinMTR windows.
4. Please wait for 4-5 minutes or more to check the network connection.
That’s it! Done.
User Review( vote)
- What is the difference between a VPS and Web Hosting (shared)?
- What are the advantages of a VPS?
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- What is guaranteed and burst memory (RAM)?
- Why is my VPS constantly crashing?
- Changing Server Hostname
- One-Click WordPress
- How do I know what server I am on?
- How to reduce the number of inodes/files on cPanel account?
- What is a VPS?
- How to change your Web Hosting or CPanel password?
- Check the RAM Usage in Linux
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux
- MySQL Table says IN USE, but table will not repair in PHPMyAdmin
- Our VPS Hosting Test IP
- How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
- How to change your VPS and phpMyAdmin password?
- How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?
- Changing Time Zone
- How to Order Web Hosting and Register Domain?