What are the advantages of a VPS?
VPS gives you the functions and features and of a managed dedicated server but without the price. You have full control of your VPS including full root access to install your own applications not viable on a shared hosting environment. Since a VPS is an isolated hosting environment it allows you more freedom to run scripts that aren’t allowed in a shared hosting environment such as sending out a mailing list and since you get your own mail server you don’t have to worry about other users blacklisting the mail server IP, it allows you to create reseller accounts if you are a reseller and more.
User Review( votes)
- What is the difference between a VPS and Web Hosting (shared)?
- What are the advantages of a VPS?
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- What is guaranteed and burst memory (RAM)?
- Why is my VPS constantly crashing?
- Changing Server Hostname
- One-Click WordPress
- How do I know what server I am on?
- How to reduce the number of inodes/files on cPanel account?
- What is a VPS?
- How to change your Web Hosting or CPanel password?
- Check the RAM Usage in Linux
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux
- MySQL Table says IN USE, but table will not repair in PHPMyAdmin
- Our VPS Hosting Test IP
- How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
- How to change your VPS and phpMyAdmin password?
- How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?
- Changing Time Zone
- How to Order Web Hosting and Register Domain?