How to Fix PHPMyAdmin Error “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 132218712 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11641294 bytes)”?
1. Clear your web browser cache.
a.) Windows CMD: http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS
b.) Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
c.) FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
2. Login to your PHPMyAdmin (e.g. http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin)
3. Click Log out, please check the image below.
4. Then re-login to your PHPMyAdmin.
User Review( vote)
- What is the difference between a VPS and Web Hosting (shared)?
- What are the advantages of a VPS?
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- What is guaranteed and burst memory (RAM)?
- Why is my VPS constantly crashing?
- Changing Server Hostname
- One-Click WordPress
- How to reduce the number of inodes/files on cPanel account?
- How do I know what server I am on?
- What is a VPS?
- How to change your Web Hosting or CPanel password?
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux
- Check the RAM Usage in Linux
- MySQL Table says IN USE, but table will not repair in PHPMyAdmin
- Our VPS Hosting Test IP
- How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
- How to change your VPS and phpMyAdmin password?
- How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?
- Changing Time Zone
- How to Order Web Hosting and Register Domain?