Web Hosting starts at ₱45.00 a month with FREE Domain (.tk/.ml/.ga/.gq/.cf)!
2. Select Register a new domain and input your desired website domain next to www, the change the .com domain extension to .tk, .ml, .ga, .cf or .gq and then click Continue button to check the domain availability to register. Scroll down and click on Continue button below.
3. Select Choose Billing Cycle from Quarterly to Annually.
4. Click on Add to Cart & Checkout.
5. Click on Checkout.
6. Choose Payment Method below which will you want to pay your order.
7. Tick to I have read and agree to the Terms of Service and click Complete Order.
NOTE: Instant setup when you are using PayPal as a payment method, payment verification is necessary for other payment methods such as Unionbank, Cebuana Lhuillier, LBC, Palawan Pawnshop and Smart Padala. After payment has been verified, you’ll be received an email for your Web Hosting Account Information and Domain.
User Review( vote)
- What is the difference between a VPS and Web Hosting (shared)?
- What are the advantages of a VPS?
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- What is guaranteed and burst memory (RAM)?
- Why is my VPS constantly crashing?
- Changing Server Hostname
- One-Click WordPress
- How to reduce the number of inodes/files on cPanel account?
- How do I know what server I am on?
- What is a VPS?
- How to change your Web Hosting or CPanel password?
- Check the RAM Usage in Linux
- Command line bandwidth monitors for Linux
- MySQL Table says IN USE, but table will not repair in PHPMyAdmin
- Our VPS Hosting Test IP
- How to Access your Folders (Linux/Centos) using WinSCP?
- How to change your VPS and phpMyAdmin password?
- How to Traceroute and Ping your VPS IP Address Connection using WinMTR?
- Changing Time Zone
- How to Order Web Hosting and Register Domain?